Sunday, February 17, 2013

Filling My Cup


As I have been preparing for my second surgery, I have been mindful of choices available to me. I can choose what I put in my body, what kind of energy I wish to surround me, and how I envision the upcoming 6 weeks.

Some things I have included in my life...
Taking in nourishing whole foods, juices, and water kefir
Growing fresh greens and sunflower sprouts
Enjoying dear friends, shared meals, and live music,
Seeking out opportunities for yoga, breathing, and hot springs
Reflecting on lessons learned ~ I don’t have control, I can take time to heal, I have amazing family and friends who love me, I am so very fortunate.

Today I went to Ojo Caliente in New Mexico to enjoy a blissful day of soaking and friendship. When I got home I was treated to an incredible gift basket from my studio, my husband is home, and my mom lands in a couple hours. I feel really good~ physically, mentally, and emotionally. Going into this with a full cup I am ready to move forward and eventually past this challenge.









No comments: